My Guide Website?
From Bled: Water Rafting on the Sava River44 Reviews
Enjoy a rafting experience down the Sava River, departing from Bled.
- Enjoy the spectacular emerald color of the Sava river
- Learn the basics of rafting with your family and friends
- Be guided by professional instructors
DescriptionEnjoy this easy rafting experience on the beautiful Sava Dolinka River close to Bled. After a safety briefing, receive your full rafting gear, including a wet suit, life jacket & a helmet, then take a minivan transfer to the start of the rafting trip. This river trip is suitable for families with small kids and anyone who would like to have some fun on some easy and slow II & II+ class rapids. The whole trip takes around 2.5 hours and you spend between 1-1.5 hours rafting on the river. During the trip, the guide can take pictures for you which you can pick up later on if you like. If you are a first-timer you do not need to worry, as your instructor will teach you the basics and will take care of your safety.
IncludesComplete rafting equipment (wet suit, neoprene shoes, life-jacket, helmet, paddle) English-speaking & professional river rafting guide / instructor Rafting on the Sava Dolinka river Return transfer from Bled All fees
- Please bring a swimsuit (or extra pair of underwear) and a towel
- All guests should be able to swim
- Minimum age: 6 years
- Minimum height: 115 cm (3ft 10in)
- Maximum weight: 120 kg (265lbs)
- The activity is not suitable for pregnant women
- There will be up to 8 guests & a river guide on each raft
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now