From Bled: Half-Day Pokljuka Gorge Trail Hike2 Reviews
Hike the beautiful half-day Discovery Trail in the Triglav National Park. This hike is not far from Bled and an excellent alternative or addition to the Vintgar Gorge. A perfect hike if you love untouched nature.
- Hike to a secret gorge
- Explore a piece of wild forest
- Visit the Triglav National Park
- Enjoy untouched nature
DescriptionJoin this all inclusive hike which will take you to a small gorge, past little streams, to some secret passages, through piece of wild forest and to some nice viewing points. All this in couple of hours of moderate hiking. Meet in central location in Bled for your beautiful half-day guided hike off the beaten paths hiking experience in the Triglav National Park. Please wear appropriate clothes for a moderate couple hours hike in the neighboring hills, forest and gorge (some stairs and steep paths included). Wear good hiking shoes and have some extra clothes in your backpacks for just in case. Having a poncho with you is always a good idea, although a basic one will be provided if requested. Each guest gets also a free bottle of water.
IncludesShuttle Bottle of water Pre-tour briefing with local tips for the area Basic poncho (if requested) Secure storage for belongings Food and drinks
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart issues or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability