My Guide Website?
From Bled: Half-Day Pokljuka Gorge Trail Hike4 Reviews
Hike the beautiful half-day Discovery Trail in the Triglav National Park. This hike is not far from Bled and an excellent alternative or addition to the Vintgar Gorge. A perfect hike if you love untouched nature.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovenia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovenia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ljubljana: Postojna Cave, Predjama Castle and Lake Bled
- From Ljubljana: Guided Day Tour to Soča and Kranjska Gora
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- From Zagreb: Ljubljana and Lake Bled Day Trip by Minivan
- Lipica Stud Farm & Škocjan Caves from Koper
- Hike to a secret gorge
- Explore a piece of wild forest
- Visit the Triglav National Park
- Enjoy untouched nature
DescriptionJoin this all inclusive hike which will take you to a small gorge, past little streams, to some secret passages, through piece of wild forest and to some nice viewing points. All this in couple of hours of moderate hiking. Meet in central location in Bled for your beautiful half-day guided hike off the beaten paths hiking experience in the Triglav National Park. Please wear appropriate clothes for a moderate couple hours hike in the neighboring hills, forest and gorge (some stairs and steep paths included). Wear good hiking shoes and have some extra clothes in your backpacks for just in case. Having a poncho with you is always a good idea, although a basic one will be provided if requested. Each guest gets also a free bottle of water.
IncludesShuttle (Bled town area only) Bottle of water Pre-tour briefing with local tips for the area Secure storage for belongings
- Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart issues or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 4 guests is required.
- No parking available at our office.
- We will send guests a short briefing about the tour, to the email provided by guests, one day before the tour happens, at around 7 pm central European time.
- The briefing will instruct guests about how to come prepared for the tour, what to bring along and with exact time & place of departure.
- Operates in all weather conditions, make sure to dress appropriately
- If you are late 15 min or more, tour will go ahead without you, no refunds in this case
- If you need a Chinese guide, please send us an inquiry.