My Guide Website?
From Bled: Guided Day Trip to Julian Alps & Trenta Valley
Set off from Bled on a guided day trip into the Julian Alps. Travel through Kranjska Gora to the mountainous Vrsic Pass then descend into the Trenta Valley and find the emerald green Soca River.
- Experience the spectacular scenery and natural beauty of the Julian Alps
- Discover the stunning, vast, and unique alpine world alongside your guide
- Pass through the beautiful historic mountain town of Kranjska Gora
- Drive over the highest mountain pass in the Julian Alps, Vrsic Pass
- Explore the Trenta Valley, travelling along the Soca River's emerald waters
DescriptionExperience a full day of spectacular scenery and unspoiled natural beauty. Travel from Bled into the Julian Alps with your guide and discover the vast and unique alpine world. Depart from Bled in the morning and head into the mountains toward the town of Kranjska Gora. Pass through the town and enjoy the historic buildings and beautiful surroundings. Then head over the Vrsic Pass, the highest mountain pass in the Julian Alps at 5285 feet (1611 meters). From the pass, you'll descend into the lush Trenta Valley. Travel along the emerald green Soca River, making several short stops along the way. Enjoy a short lunch break in Bovec before continuing over the Predil Pass to the world-famous ski jumps center in Planica. Begin your return journey back to Bled, making a short stop n Kranjska Gora along the way. You'll be dropped off in Bled in the evening, completing your day filled with stunning views of the alpine world.
IncludesTransportation English-speaking guide
- This tour will take place rain or shine