My Guide Website?
Bovec: Half-Day Kayaking Trip Down the Soča72 Reviews
Kayak down the Soča river on a half-day trip in Bovec. Learn about the river, safety procedures, and paddling techniques from your guide before gliding under the stunning Julian Alps.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovenia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovenia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn how to kayak or practice your skills
- Glide down the beautiful Soča in Slovenia
- Work your way up to a more difficult section of the river
- Feel at ease under the direction of your experienced guide
DescriptionEnjoy a half-day inflatable kayak tour designed for those who don’t have a lot of experience with kayaking. Due to their design, the one-person Guppy and the two-person Ducky are much more stable than the traditional plastic kayak, making them easier to steer. Take tour that is perfect for beginners or intermediate kayakers. Choose from a beginner (Class I-II) and an intermediate (Class II-III) route. Start with a briefing from your guide and learn about the river, safety procedures, and paddling techniques. Embark on an adventure down the most popular sections of the Soča river. The first section of the river is easier, so you have some time to practice what you've learned. Challenge yourself with the second section , which is longer and more fun, with an open gorge, big rocks, waves, and rapids (Class II-III). During the journey, stop to jump around between rocks or try swimming down an easy rapid.
IncludesProfessional guides 1 and a half hours on the river All equipment Choice between single or double kayak Transportation Shower Restroom Safe box Changing rooms Parking lot for customers
- The intermediate course is not recommended for people who have never tried whitewater rafting or have no paddling skills or related experience
- In July and August when the water is low, intermediate kayaking and rafting take place in the same spot. If you're looking for a bigger challenge and don't mind falling into the river, you can go join kayaking