Bovec: Canyoning in Triglav National Park1 Reviews
Get your heart racing in the magnificent Fratarica Canyon! Enjoy a thrilling ride through waterfalls and naturally sculpted slides and discover the mysterious secret corners of the fairytale canyons and gorges.
- Marvel at the spectacular waterfalls and gorges of the Fratarica canyon
- Rappel down the 48 meters high Parabola waterfall and get your blood rushing!
- Embrace the alpine flows and dive into crystal clear, naturally sculpted pools
DescriptionAfter meeting your canyoning team at the office in Bovec and signing the necessary paperwork, meet your guide, who will give you all the necessary equipment. Then, embark on the 15-minute journey to the starting point of your adventure in Triglav National Park, right under the canyon of Fratarica Creek. Change into your gear before you begin your half-hour hike to the top of the Fratarica canyon, where the fun begins. Listen to your guide as he explains all the necessary instructions for a safe descent down the canyon Then begin your four hours of canyoning as you explore the waterfalls and gorges of the canyon and even rappel down a 48-meter high waterfall! Once you reach the end point, return to your van where you will change into your dry clothes before heading back to the office in Bovec.
IncludesAll necessary equipment: wetsuits, neoprene boots, helmet, harness Professional, experienced and licensed guide Transportation from the office to the river and back. Digital photos
- This tour is not recommended for people with back problems, health issues, or limited mobility.
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women or those who do not know how to swim.
- This tour is not recommended for guests with a BMI higher than 30 for women and 40 for men.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability